Web lists-archives.com

Deleted messages in these newsgroups

I discovered that I can delete *any* newsgroup messages with Thunderbird.

When I delete my own messages, are they deleted for other users as well? It eventually happens that sometimes I write things that I only see wrong or not so good after sometime. In fora, I would edit them. In a newsgroup, if anyone did not yet replied, the best to do is an answer to myself pointing the problem or re-saying everything. Of course undoing things for who read through mailing lists will not exist unless the "make post" + "mirroring to the respective mailing list" actions wait some time to happen.