Web lists-archives.com

Re: yes !

Em 27-11-2017 12:41, Wolf K escreveu:
On 2017-11-26 19:39, Frank wrote:
On 11/26/2017 11:53 AM, GérardJanJan wrote:
[...]

Got my ancestory DNA back several weeks ago and it says 14% European
Jew.  A Jewish friend said that qualifies me for immediate Israeli
citizen ship but he is wrong.  I later told him I was going to request
14% discounts and Jewish establishments.

a) So what? A human is about 98% chimpanzee.

b) So 14% of the 2% that is human is about 0.28% of the total genome. To
small to make a difference.

c) For that matter, a human is about 15% mustard grass. Watch out for
weed killers.

d) Those ancestry DNA tests are junk science. Your sibling(s) will have
inherited a different mix of genes --> different "percentage of
ancestry". Besides which, ancestry markers are vaguely defined, to put
it politely.

e) Considering the ineducability of the racists, I'm beginning to think
it's caused by one or more mutated genes. Ones involved in building the
brain. Obviously.

Have a good day,

That is a nice line of thoughts! (: