Web lists-archives.com

52ESR pluginsRe: How to lock down Quantum

On 2017-11-27 10:01, WaltS48 wrote:
The only plugin supported is Flash, except in 52ESR where the Java plugin is also supported.

I have 14 plugins on 52ESR, all installed by miscellaneous software (mostly media players). H264 Codec, Flash, and Widevine (plays protected content) Always activate, the rest Ask to activate. Like the PDF plug-in, most of them aren't needed, should uninstall, but I find it hard to get a round 2-it. Anyhow, updates to the parent software will reinstall the plugins.

BTW, several websites recently told me I had an outdated Flash plug-in, which is false.

--
Wolf K
kirkwood40.blogspot.com