Web lists-archives.com

Re: Chris, what did you use to answer? (was "Re: Time Out Error")

Chris Schooneveldt ws my best friend when I was 11, his father was a presbyterian pastor..

Fred Mulder is a homo (sapiens) and receptionist is Benemeli elderly home... ¡ yes in /Spain/ !

Balaco wrote:
Chris, what did you use to answer "Fred S *****"?

(this message should have been an answer to Chris' message with subject "Re: Time Out Error" sent today 09:45 UTC, but it is not appearing there)

The reason why I ask is:

- it seems that you are using a valid email address, possibly real (as opposed to several people, including myself, that just use any bogus address and access through newsgroup server);

- your reply is correctly put below Fred's message, being marked and ordered as one of this kind of posts (I use Thunderbird newsgroup features);

- but these two facts together contradit something I have concluded about these Mozilla newsgroups (news.mozilla.org) and their mirrored¹ mailing lists: when people use email, the link between posts and the messages they reply cease existing (as I have seen in other discussions)

¹ What I mean by "mirrored" is: when we post in one service, the other automatically receives our messages. So all messages will exist on both, no matter how they are made.

I asked Thunderbird to show all header for your message, but it does not show anything I could understand as a proof of either fact.

I did not write my message below your quote because they are not directly related. I am leaving your message below just to be clear which message I am answering, and who I am asking.