Web lists-archives.com

Re: Important!!! Do not allow Firefox to update to 57!!!

Em 26-11-2017 12:56, WaltS48 escreveu:
On 11/26/17 9:45 AM, Balaco wrote:
Em 26-11-2017 05:51, Ron Hunter escreveu:
On 11/25/2017 6:43 PM, Lucifer Morningstar wrote:
Important!!! Do not allow Firefox to update to 57!!! I had to
reinstall 56 and set it to never update.
FF 57 is so screwed up it won't work with the best important
add ons.

Something we already knew.  I have no intention of updating Firefox
beyond 55.  Throwing out the best feature of Firefox, bar none, is
virtual suicide, which they have been working on for a couple of years.

+1

-2

You cannot vote -2. Each person has only +1 ou -1 -- and we cannot put others' votes for them.