Web lists-archives.com

Re: Important!!! Do not allow Firefox to update to 57!!!

Em 26-11-2017 05:51, Ron Hunter escreveu:
On 11/25/2017 6:43 PM, Lucifer Morningstar wrote:
Important!!! Do not allow Firefox to update to 57!!! I had to
reinstall 56 and set it to never update.
FF 57 is so screwed up it won't work with the best important
add ons.

Something we already knew.  I have no intention of updating Firefox
beyond 55.  Throwing out the best feature of Firefox, bar none, is
virtual suicide, which they have been working on for a couple of years.

+1