Web lists-archives.com

[SOLVED] NoScript 10.1.1 usurping my Firefox 57

Am 21.11.2017 um 20:30 schrieb rebro:
Am 21.11.2017 um 19:41 schrieb WaltS48:
On 11/21/17 1:19 PM, rebro wrote:
After today's installation of NoScript 10.1.1 in FF 57.0 (Win 10 x64) it does its blocking-business in the background without responding in the slightest to my desperate left- (and sometimes even more desperate right-) clicking on its icon whenever I want to make use of some blocked script.

Is this a known common problem or just home-made blundering on my side?

Ask the developer.

<https://hackademix.net/2017/11/21/top-immediate-priorities-for-noscript-quantum/>

Thanks a lot, Walt!
I have just submitted my observation to the above address.

Meanwhile I have additionally noticed that the bookmarks toolbar is completely blocked by the activation of NoScript 10.1.1

Thanks to the new version NoScript 10.1.2 both problems
(i. e. [1] missing response to left-clicking the app's icon and [2] NoScript blocking the bookmarks toolbar) have completely gone now. What I can't understand is that I seem to have been the only user who had to cope with these bugs because none of the contributions either stated a similar observation or reported that everything was ok.