Web lists-archives.com

Re: New browser from the devs of Palemoon

My bloviated meandering follows what Balaco graced us with on 11/22/2017 2:36 PM:
Em 22-11-2017 20:31, FredW escreveu:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 13:28:27 -0600, Ron Hunter <rphunter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

OK, maybe I am just an old grouch, but if this browser wants to replace
Firefox, WHY doesn't it let me import anything from Firefox????  I am
not about to reenter 400 bookmarks, and 100 passwords from Firefox.
Even Google Chrome manages to import my bookmarks, and passwords!
Deleted it!

I copied places.sqlite from Palemoon to Basilisk.
And so I could use my 4000+ bookmarks in Palemoon
also in Basilisk.

What is your problem?

I think the poster expected a similar window of that we see when Firefox runs the first time, which imports things from Internet Explorer, Edge and (probably) other browsers.

Maybe, but Ron's been around profile folders for a long time, I'm sure he can handle copy/past file easily enough now that he knows :-)

--
Sailfish