Web lists-archives.com

Re: tabs

On 11/22/17 3:54 PM, Sogn Mill-Scout wrote:
Once again the "upgrade" has taken away the tab view window. I've looked at the help page and found no help. It's the window in which you can see thumbnails of all your tabs, move them around, and so on; I forget what it's properly called. Anyway, can anyone tell me how to get this feature back? Thanks.

Sogn

Do you mean New Tab? Just click the + next to the current tab.

They did change the look and it doesn't show all your tabs.

--
Less than three months until Valentine's Day
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>