Web lists-archives.com

Re: NoScript 10.1.1 usurping my Firefox 57

My bloviated meandering follows what WaltS48 graced us with on 11/22/2017 4:43 AM:

<snip />

Since the involved work is not too rewarding most of the once popular extensions are abandoned projects.

Lots of extensions were abandoned long before extension signing and web extensions were announced.

It falls on the user to check once in awhile for updates or replacements.

It has long been my belief that Mozilla's steadfast refusal to monetarily incentivize 3rd party extension/theme developers was very shortsighted. The whole <donate> button concept made add-on developers turn to what amounted to displaying a tin cup, even for those whose add-ons had massive appeal.

--
Sailfish