Web lists-archives.com

Re: NoScript 10.1.1 usurping my Firefox 57

WaltS48 wrote:
On 11/22/17 2:27 AM, Poutnik wrote:
Dne 21/11/2017 v 23:32 Lucifer Morningstar napsal(a):
On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 19:19:08 +0100, rebro <rebro@domain.invalid>
wrote:

After today's installation of NoScript 10.1.1 in FF 57.0 (Win 10 x64) it
does its blocking-business in the background without responding in the
slightest to my desperate left- (and sometimes even more desperate
right-) clicking on its icon whenever I want to make use of some blocked
script.

Is this a known common problem or just home-made blundering on my side?

FF 57 is a blunder. Revert to 56 until they sort it.

Or to stay with FF 52 ESR until May/June 2018.

Most of issues with FF 57+ will be resolved until then
and it will give time to developers
to port their add-on into the webextension form.
( If they are going to. )

They have had 2 years.

<https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2015/08/21/the-future-of-developing-firefox-add-ons/>

Since the involved work is not too rewarding most of the once popular extensions are abandoned projects.