Web lists-archives.com

I feel unclean

I swore I wasn't going to update from 52ESR/linux, but I was curious about whether it would speed up the slow-as-pushing-rocks-uphill facebook scrolling as well as making it possible to view facebook videos.

I'm ashamed to say that yeah, it does speed up FB, but it doesn't help with the videos. So now I have 52 open for general browsing and 57 (which I will hold my nose and allow to update) for FB and Chrome for whatever the FFs won't do.

Fortunately HD space is cheap. My 8TB drive is split into 1TB partitions (lots of backups), and my actual installation is only 250GB.

My new android phone has 64GB internal memory and a 64GB external card. Plenty of room there too.

I'm getting sloppy.

--
Cheers, Bev
   Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for