Web lists-archives.com

Re: NoScript 10.1.1 usurping my Firefox 57

Am 21.11.2017 um 19:41 schrieb WaltS48:
On 11/21/17 1:19 PM, rebro wrote:
After today's installation of NoScript 10.1.1 in FF 57.0 (Win 10 x64) it does its blocking-business in the background without responding in the slightest to my desperate left- (and sometimes even more desperate right-) clicking on its icon whenever I want to make use of some blocked script.

Is this a known common problem or just home-made blundering on my side?

Ask the developer.

<https://hackademix.net/2017/11/21/top-immediate-priorities-for-noscript-quantum/>

Thanks a lot, Walt!
I have just submitted my observation to the above address.

Meanwhile I have additionally noticed that the bookmarks toolbar is completely blocked by the activation of NoScript 10.1.1