Web lists-archives.com

Re: Old UI

On 11/20/2017 at 2:42 PM, The Real Bev created this epitome of digital genius:
On 11/20/2017 10:41 AM, Hartdonor wrote:
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 07:29:00 -0800 (PST), in mozilla.general,
rampaginghippo@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I'd been wondering about this too.

I don't really mind the new look, but I do miss being able to reach my bookmarks with just one click. The previous dropdown list made it very easy to open many bookmarks at once. I also kind of miss the old download icon. I'm having a bit of a hard time telling what the progress is on the new one.

There is a "bookmarks menu" item in the customization menu. It looks like
a star with a basket underneath it. Add that to your toolbar and you can
have the bookmarks menu back.

BUT it's so wide that it overlays part of the actual screen;  leaving it up all the time, which is what I want to do and which it does in FF52, is not an option.

Can you post a link to a screen shot? Here's what my FF57 looks like.

<https://edmullen.net/temp/ff_fixed.jpg>

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/