Web lists-archives.com

Re: Old UI

On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 07:29:00 -0800 (PST), in mozilla.general,
rampaginghippo@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

>I'd been wondering about this too.
>
>I don't really mind the new look, but I do miss being able to reach my bookmarks with just one click. The previous dropdown list made it very easy to open many bookmarks at once.
>I also kind of miss the old download icon. I'm having a bit of a hard time telling what the progress is on the new one.

There is a "bookmarks menu" item in the customization menu. It looks like
a star with a basket underneath it. Add that to your toolbar and you can
have the bookmarks menu back.

I ditched the "sidebars" button in favor of "bookmarks menu" myself. I
already know how to use Ctrl+H and Ctrl+B to get that up, and have no use
for the "synced tabs" sidebar.

The "library" icon also seems pretty useless to my workflow. I imagine it
works better if your starting a fresh profile. So its gone, and appears
in the hamburger menu if I ever find a use for it.

--
Give all you can, don't give more than you can.