Web lists-archives.com

Re: Old UI

On 11/20/2017 at 10:29 AM, rampaginghippo@xxxxxxxxx created this epitome of digital genius:
I'd been wondering about this too.

I don't really mind the new look, but I do miss being able to reach my bookmarks with just one click. The previous dropdown list made it very easy to open many bookmarks at once.

Right-click the toolbar. Customize. Drag and drop the Bookmarks icon onto the toolbar wherever you want it.

I also kind of miss the old download icon. I'm having a bit of a hard time telling what the progress is on the new one.

As above, look for the bookmark icon and put it where you want it.

Ed Mullen
You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
general mailing list