Web lists-archives.com

Re: Old UI

On 11/20/2017 at 10:29 AM, rampaginghippo@xxxxxxxxx created this epitome of digital genius:
I'd been wondering about this too.

I don't really mind the new look, but I do miss being able to reach my bookmarks with just one click. The previous dropdown list made it very easy to open many bookmarks at once.

Right-click the toolbar. Customize. Drag and drop the Bookmarks icon onto the toolbar wherever you want it.

I also kind of miss the old download icon. I'm having a bit of a hard time telling what the progress is on the new one.

As above, look for the bookmark icon and put it where you want it.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/