Web lists-archives.com

Re: Old UI

On 11/19/17 10:10 AM, Balaco wrote:
Em 19-11-2017 01:54, david.gurnett@xxxxxxxxx escreveu:
On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 8:42:45 AM UTC+11, itzh...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello. I just got the new Firefox update for windows. I have had no trouble with it so far, but I have one question: is it possible to change the UI back to the previous one? I am used to the old one and prefer the look of it. Thanks in advance.

I agree. The "new" UI is a mess. Stuff all over the place. e.g. Why do I have to access bookmarks through another icon? Why change something which is working perfectly well? Bring back the one you just changed.

Be it a mess or not, I think that both options should exist. And a way
to make everything in another way must also exist. Some prefer one, some
prefer other, and others would prefer to put things in yet different
places. Let them, Firefox!

I,m getting close to what I want. This is a screen shot of my FF57 at the present;
https://ibb.co/ddZdYR

--
Caver1