Web lists-archives.com

Re: Funeral tomorrow

On 11/16/2017 12:46 PM, Frank wrote:
On 11/16/2017 12:34 PM, Endegee wrote:
On 16/11/2017 12:04, KJHarris wrote:
Hi!
      In case I forgot to say, we are all supposed to meet at the cemetery office, not at the gravesite.  See you tomorrow.

Ken

OK but who died?

The music.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offence. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. The sender has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail however the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments. Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and consider this lack of security when e-mailing us.