Web lists-archives.com

Re: Legacy add-on: Cookies Manager+ (?) will have no replacement?

WaltS48 wrote:
On 11/13/17 1:58 PM, PietB wrote:
EE wrote:
PietB wrote:
Balaco wrote:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/cookies-manager-plus/
Cookies manager to view, edit and create new cookies. It also shows
extra information about cookies, allows edit multiple cookies at once
and backup/restore them. THIS ADDON WILL NEVER SUPPORT FIREFOX 57+ USE
WATERFOX OR PALEMOON INSTEAD

Didn't know this add-on, but it works like a charm to manipulate
cookies to counter site annoyances. So thanks for bringing it up.

Too bad Ghostery doesn't work with Palemoon.

Disconnect works with Palemoon.

Really? In my PM (27.6.0) Disconnect (5.18.21) in AMO says:
"This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox"
Installing an old version (3.15.3.1 (2015)) doesn't look
very attractive.

-p

Why are you going to AMO for PM extensions, when PM has its own extension site?

Sorry Chris. I know this is Firefox support.

Cross posted and Followup set to m.general

Disconnect is not at the PM extensions site. The version that I use with both Pale Moon and SeaMonkey is 3.15.3.1. You can still get that by going to See All Versions on the Mozilla addons page for Disconnect.