Web lists-archives.com

Re: Annoying Constant "Done" Message being dispalyed

My bloviated meandering follows what Sailfish graced us with on 11/13/2017 10:23 AM:
My bloviated meandering follows what Ed Mullen graced us with on 11/13/2017 7:02 AM:
On 11/12/2017 at 6:53 PM, Sailfish created this epitome of digital genius:
My bloviated meandering follows what Ed Mullen graced us with on 11/12/2017 8:02 AM:
On 11/11/2017 at 4:59 PM, Sailfish created this epitome of digital genius:
Environment: Win7 SP1, Fx 52.x ESR

Anyone know of a setting to no-show the "Done" message from constantly popping up during a long css scroll animated content page? It's especially annoying when run in kiosk mode!

Don't remember ever seeing that.  Example page?

Ref: https://imgur.com/jIRNBLb
It's a familial page I'm working so I cannot post the url to it but the link above is a screen grab of it as it's scrolling up.

Sorry, I've never seen that.

REF: https://codepen.io/TimPietrusky/pen/eHGfj

It's the text (like url when hovering over a link) that is normal displayed on the statusbar but is displayed a popup when in fullscreen kiosk (pressing F11) mode.

Let re-state that...

It's the text (like a url when hovering over a link) that is normally displayed on the statusbar but is displayed as a popup when in fullscreen kiosk (pressing F11) mode.

Anyway, thanks for considering it. I've decided to go with Chrome that not only doesn't display status in kiosk mode but also renders the animation much more smoothly. Fx is periodically jerky, even when being run from local file system, i.e., not over internet.

--
Sailfish