Web lists-archives.com

Re: Annoying Constant "Done" Message being dispalyed

On 11/12/2017 at 6:53 PM, Sailfish created this epitome of digital genius:
My bloviated meandering follows what Ed Mullen graced us with on 11/12/2017 8:02 AM:
On 11/11/2017 at 4:59 PM, Sailfish created this epitome of digital genius:
Environment: Win7 SP1, Fx 52.x ESR

Anyone know of a setting to no-show the "Done" message from constantly popping up during a long css scroll animated content page? It's especially annoying when run in kiosk mode!

Don't remember ever seeing that.  Example page?

Ref: https://imgur.com/jIRNBLb
It's a familial page I'm working so I cannot post the url to it but the link above is a screen grab of it as it's scrolling up.

Sorry, I've never seen that.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/