Web lists-archives.com

Re: Worst Browser Ever, but could be the best.

On 2017-11-10 07:57, Daniel wrote:
On 10/11/2017 7:46 AM, The Real Bev wrote:

<Snip>

I would think that Thunderbird or equivalent would be a much easier way
to read email than gmail on the web (which I loathe and despise) but I
could be wrong -- I started out with Netscape .9 and went on from there,
so it's what I'm used to.

Back in 1996, when I first got on-line, my ISP gave me two 5.25 inch floppy disks (Remember them?? Silly question ... of course all us "old fogies" here remember them!!).

One disk had WinSock type programs, the other had Netscape 0.9 on it. I think I've still got that disk somewhere hereabouts!!

Museum fodder. :-)

--
Wolf K
kirkwood40.blogspot.com