Web lists-archives.com

Re: Worst Browser Ever, but could be the best.

On 11/8/17 11:11 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 11/08/2017 02:33 PM, WaltS48 wrote:

<snip>

Anybody know a Modem/Router that works with Comcast/Xfinity Internet and
Voice? Let me know so I can save $10 a month on the modem rental fee. I
did do some window shopping, but didn't  find anything at Best Buy or
Target.

We've always used standard Motorola cablemodems with Charter, but the latest one is a Cisco.  Mostly from yardsales.  What does Comcast say is required?

After doing some research last night, it appears I can get the Arris Model No: SVG2482AC Modem/Router for $239.99 plus tax from Best Buy.

AIUI from reading the reviews, it is the one I will be renting. I'll probably buy it next year after I've banked some of that savings.

I do recall seeing a $239.99 price tag on the shelf at Best Buy, but didn't look at the product because of the cost.

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop