Web lists-archives.com

Re: Worst Browser Ever, but could be the best.

calmar71@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
You guys need to do some SERIOUS work on Firefox.

Its SHIT!!

I've never come across ANY browser as slow as this. I get CONSTANT "not responding" messages. I cant even scroll the length of a webpage without it freezing. Hell, I can even post to Facebook half the time. Its always 3 sentences behind, and forgotten half of whats typed by the time it tries to catch up.

It's using FAR TOO MUCH resources. The load on people's computers MUST be reduced, and quickly.

Until then, sorry guys, but its off all 4 of my computers. I do a lot of web development, and cant afford the time wasted waiting on this browser to actually work as it should. Its utter garbage as it is.

Back to Chrome for me. At least it works when you ask it to.

That's why (and because the extensions are rendered useless) several months ago I reinstalled FF version 54 and set Opera as my default browser. However, at this time my preferred browser is Yandex. BTW those guys at Yandex let you open a ticket any time you have a problem and they reply intermediately.
I really miss those times when FF was king.