Web lists-archives.com

Re: Worst Browser Ever, but could be the best.

On 2017-11-05 06:29, Ron Hunter wrote:
-----------------
It is pretty sad how much system resources it takes.  Often it has my old computer maxed out for CPU doing NOTHING, with a page rendering in the background.  Often, like you, I can't even type until I either escape from the page rendering, of 5000 ads, to allow me to type.  It is so slow at some thing that I use IE 11 for one website, because it is a timed puzzle!  I am pretty sure that when they put 57 into play, I will be gone.  Sad!

Have you tried Firefox Quantum?

Rinaldi
--
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
		-- Derek Bok, president of Harvard