Web lists-archives.com

Re: Worst Browser Ever, but could be the best.

On 11/5/2017 4:51 AM, calmar71@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
You guys need to do some SERIOUS work on Firefox.

Its SHIT!!

I've never come across ANY browser as slow as this. I get CONSTANT "not responding" messages. I cant even scroll the length of a webpage without it freezing. Hell, I can even post to Facebook half the time. Its always 3 sentences behind, and forgotten half of whats typed by the time it tries to catch up.

It's using FAR TOO MUCH resources. The load on people's computers MUST be reduced, and quickly.

Until then, sorry guys, but its off all 4 of my computers. I do a lot of web development, and cant afford the time wasted waiting on this browser to actually work as it should. Its utter garbage as it is.

Back to Chrome for me. At least it works when you ask it to.

It is pretty sad how much system resources it takes. Often it has my old computer maxed out for CPU doing NOTHING, with a page rendering in the background. Often, like you, I can't even type until I either escape from the page rendering, of 5000 ads, to allow me to type. It is so slow at some thing that I use IE 11 for one website, because it is a timed puzzle! I am pretty sure that when they put 57 into play, I will be gone. Sad!