Web lists-archives.com

Re: Color 1E

On 11/3/17 1:16 PM, Big Al wrote:
On 11/02/2017 11:34 PM, Good Guy wrote:
On 03/11/2017 03:28, Hartmut Figge wrote:
That's indeed bad. My solution to this would be setting the text color
to white instead of gray.

I think this looks better:

https://i.imgur.com/9nn5lSF.png <https://i.imgur.com/9nn5lSF.png>

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.
If you're using cmd.exe you can right click the icon in upper left and there is a properties setting.  I've adjusted color and background a lot.   I find that it sticks with the one instance you call, is not global.   I use it for bath files.  Just have to put a 'read a' in the script to stop it so I can adjust settings.    You can also change screen size.

If it works, you're in.

Bath files? How long does it take for them to dry?

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop