Web lists-archives.com

Re: Computer Hijacked AWAY from Firefox??

On 10/31/17 11:56 PM, John Hansen-Beadle wrote:
I guess this is an incredibly naive inquiry, but.. can anyone tell me please how I can maintain Firefox as my default search engine?

I appear to have been hijacked (?) in that my PC continually defaults to Yahoo as my home page, etc. which I don't like or want.

  I'm not sure what's going on- whether we're talking a virus or malware or what but it's annoying and having used Firefox in the past, that's what I would prefer to stick with.

Can anyone please advise how I can default to Firefox? Thanks in advance.

Firefox isn't a Search engine. It is a web browser with many search engines already installed.

Yahoo is the default.

<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/change-your-default-search-settings-firefox>

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop