Web lists-archives.com

Re: Computer Hijacked AWAY from Firefox??

John Hansen-Beadle wrote on 01-11-17 04:56:
I guess this is an incredibly naive inquiry, but.. can anyone tell me please how I can maintain Firefox as my default search engine?

I appear to have been hijacked (?) in that my PC continually defaults to Yahoo as my home page, etc. which I don't like or want.

  I'm not sure what's going on- whether we're talking a virus or malware or what but it's annoying and having used Firefox in the past, that's what I would prefer to stick with.

Can anyone please advise how I can default to Firefox? Thanks in advance.
<https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-remove-yahoo-as-firefoxs-default-search-engine/>

If this is not working -> <https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1152549>

or <https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1157053>