Web lists-archives.com

Re: Full Installation File

WaltS48 wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:

[quantum] sure knows how to suck-up CPU time.

Not for me

This is a lowly netbook (chosen as it is fanless) dual core celeron N2840 + 8GB + Win10.

Due to incompatible add-ins on previous versions of firefox, I've never experienced e10s before, obviously two cores (no hyperthreading) isn't going to make a stratospheric change from single core.

Maybe the browser is being used for browser-based bitcoin mining.

It's only been installed for 4 hours (fresh profile) and visited 10 websites! Mainly takes high CPU during page load, but also during scrolling, when idle it falls back to very low usage, so I don't think it's mining.