Web lists-archives.com

Re: Multi-account containers extension

On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 13:19:29 -0500, in mozilla.general, Hartdonor wrote:

>And I'm a little concerned that the "Container:" field remains in my
>cookies manager after uninstalling it. Playing around with it appears to
>have permanently modified my Firefox.

I can see now that I still have container based cookies left over from my
test-pilot run. It permanently changed my cookie storage, even though
Mozilla promised that the extension would be completely removed by an
uninstall.

Now, I'm busy tracking down all the container cookies I created (there's
no option to select a container set in the cookie manager, you have to
look at each cookie one-by-one).

I'll see if deleting all the container cookies resets the field. It
probably doesn't. It also probably doesn't matter if the cookie manager
has this permanent change or not, but I don't like extensions leaving
permanent functionality in the browser when they're uninstalled.

Seems like bad extension behavior to me.

--
Give all you can, don't give more than you can.