Web lists-archives.com

A020 in received message (Was: Re: Restart Button)

They have not been necessary since the JRE update.

I just tried it. It appears that SeaMonkey changes the first blank to the A0 character when I copy and paste it from YOUR message but NOT when I copy and paste from a message in Compose.

I'll do some additional investigating to see whether the A0 appears in other circumstances.

I'm not sure how to set follow-up to mozilla.general where this should probably go. I set it in the address field of this post

A real email is Ro053semontcc@xxxxxxxxxxx take out all the numbers.
--
Frosted Flake