Web lists-archives.com

Re: Looking for Seamonkey 64-bit

WaltS48 wrote:
On 10/24/17 8:18 PM, Saul wrote:
WaltS48 wrote:
On 10/22/17 10:52 PM, Saul wrote:
M64.info has some but outdate and in the last 4 months only 3 crappy
alphas, can't find them anywhere else, if you give me instructions how
to compile 1, I'll appreciate it too

I see you didn't ask the same question in m.s.seamonkey.

These might be helpful.

You need a system that meets the prerequisites for building Firefox.

<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Developer_guide/Build_Instructions/Windows_Prerequisites>

Then the instructions for building SeaMonkey

<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Developer_guide/Build_Instructions/Simple_SeaMonkey_build#Building_SeaMonkey>

Have fun!

I actually did about the 64-bit version, and found a few threada about
building a Seamonkey build, you're assuming out of ignorance dude,
that you don't see it doesn't mean I didn't, but thanks anyway for
your input

Nope I don't see you asking for build instructions in

<https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/mozilla.support.seamonkey/rWTxj1yaIrw>

or

<https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey/tz4aQqzmwBM>

(and I wonder why I didn't see the posts from Jens, Callek and Neil in
the newsgroup in my Thunderbird.) Ah, because they are 7 year old posts
that you responded to.

I clarified that I asked for 64-bit builds and I read building threads, not that I asked for them. Anyway all I want is to be able to leanr to make a 64-bit from the debugged source code, like the 32-bit builds and contribute with the Windows executable on some file hosting server with unlimited bandwidth for everyone to download, but I can't compromise to that fully, I'm dealing with a lot in my life right now, so this is something I wish to do in a hopefully near future, but I'll check the links out and maybe join a meeting as a lurker, cheers.