Web lists-archives.com

Re: Looking for Seamonkey 64-bit

WaltS48 wrote:
On 10/22/17 10:52 PM, Saul wrote:
M64.info has some but outdate and in the last 4 months only 3 crappy
alphas, can't find them anywhere else, if you give me instructions how
to compile 1, I'll appreciate it too

I see you didn't ask the same question in m.s.seamonkey.

These might be helpful.

You need a system that meets the prerequisites for building Firefox.

<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Developer_guide/Build_Instructions/Windows_Prerequisites>

Then the instructions for building SeaMonkey

<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Developer_guide/Build_Instructions/Simple_SeaMonkey_build#Building_SeaMonkey>

Have fun!

news://news.mozilla.org:119/_bSdnQPQaLz-03HEnZ2dnUU7-aXNnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx I actually did about the 64-bit version, and found a few threada about building a Seamonkey build, you're assuming out of ignorance dude, that you don't see it doesn't mean I didn't, but thanks anyway for your input