Web lists-archives.com

Re: Electrolysis

On 10/19/17 3:22 PM, Jeff Barnett wrote:
I subscribed to mozilla.dev.tech.electrolysis on news.mozilla.org. I've seen no old or new messages in that group. Is there another source/group that might discuss the multiprocessing aspects of FF? I have some questions and was hoping for a place to "lurk" and see what information I might pick up. TIA

I just subscribed to test the group and got 165 messages. The last one is dated 4/22/16, but when I go back all the messages are deleted because of my retention settings.

You could review the IRC logs here <https://mozilla.logbot.info/e10s/20171019> and or join the channel on Mozilla IRC.

Review meeting notes here <https://wiki.mozilla.org/Electrolysis/Meetings> Last one was in 2016.

Review status reports here <https://wiki.mozilla.org/Electrolysis#Weekly_Status_Reports> Some from 2017 there.

Read the MDN articles <https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox/Multiprocess_Firefox>

Search Discourse for e10s and Electrolysis. <https://discourse.mozilla.org/>

Or ask questions here. Some of us may be able to answer them, or not.

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop