Web lists-archives.com

Re: Microsoft domain is blocked in FF?

On 10/14/2017 2:44 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 10/14/17 8:30 PM, Good Guy wrote:
On 15/10/2017 01:22, Good Guy wrote:

Just wondered why is this not available in Firefox?

<https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/>

IE11, Chrome and Microsoft Edge works fine.  FF version 45.0.2 doesn't!!

This error page:

https://i.imgur.com/15doB5D.png <https://i.imgur.com/15doB5D.png>

With ye olde version of Firefox the certificates probably are not up to
date.

Try 52 ESR or 56.

No, that won't help much. I upgraded Fx 45.8 ESR to 52.4ESR about two weeks ago. I don't get a certificate error but I don't get the style sheet for the site. The Microsoft site displays just fine though on Pale Moon 26.5 which is the last version of Pale Moon based off Fx 24. I also tried SeaMonkey 2.48 at Microsoft home page and I had the same problem. No style sheet. Current SeaMonkey is based off Fx 51.