Web lists-archives.com

Re: Intent to ship: A new front-end for addons.mozilla.org (AMO)

On 2017-10-13 22:17, Desiree <melelina@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

How do I get the old front end back?  I'm using Fx 52.4 ESR and have no
need for an extremely UGLY and BUGGY website for Fx 57.  At least, Pale
Moon 26.5 and SeaMonkey 2.48 go to the appropriate version of Mozilla
Addons site.  Why doesn't Fx 52.4 ESR?

Go into Options, and delete the addons.mozilla cookies.
Are you ok doing that or do you want more precise instructions?
Sorry about that, I should've warned you.

Best Regards,

--
! _\|/_  Sylvain / B00ze64@xxxxxxxxxxx
oO-( )-Oo  No way anyone would want a computer in their home -DEC'1977