There's also a small bug, at least in my Firefox - I can see the number 1056 on the left edge of the page, next to "Rate your experience" on every addOn page. No idea where this comes from, haven't tried disabling various things to see if it will disappear...

Well, that's it; have a look, it ain't bad - Good job Mozilla. AMO is, as always, INFINITELY better than that garbage Google calls the Chrome Store (what a horror).

Regards,

On 2017-10-12 15:38, Stuart Colville <scolville@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The AMO engineering team have been working on a new frontend for the
main user-facing parts of AMO for some time and on November the 2nd we
will release it to replace the current Django-based frontend.

We have some final improvements to make as we head towards the launch
but you can see the current progress on our public development server
<https://addons-dev.allizom.org/> (by default unless you opt out with
the "mamo" cookie set to "off") or in production
<https://addons.mozilla.org/> today if you click the soon to be
redundant "View mobile site" link in the footer.

What started out as the mobile experience has now become a fully fledged
responsive website built as a universal, server-side rendered React App
making extensive use of a comprehensive set of APIs
<http://addons-server.readthedocs.io/en/latest/topics/api/index.html>.

In a lot of ways we see this as the start of a lot of interesting
possibilities on AMO, for example, we are going from having no tests for
client-side code to a code-base that has 95%+ code coverage. This aspect
alone will make it a lot easier to make future changes.

If you discover any bugs in trying things out, please file issues over
on github. <https://github.com/mozilla/addons-frontend/issues/new>

Regards,
Stuart.

--
! _\|/_  Sylvain / B00ze64@xxxxxxxxxxx
oO-( )-Oo  "I sense millions of minds focused on my cleavage." -Troi