Web lists-archives.com

Re: A troll among us

On 10/11/17 7:42 AM, Daniel wrote:
On 11/10/2017 5:24 AM, s|b wrote:
On Mon, 9 Oct 2017 18:28:43 -0700, Agaric wrote:

Some may want to take a second look at where their reply

You mean follow-up; reply = e-mail.

is headed
before hitting *Send*

Agent warns me about this when I hit send.

A certain guy here likes to reply to messages with adolescent remarks,
and set a Followup header to another group. At least one other poster
here was recently lured in and made to look dimwitted by the deceit.

GG has been in my global (kill)filter for a while. It wasn't that long
ago that he used a signature where he basically told posters to go f*ck
themselves if they didn't like his HTML postings. He considers it to be
God's gift to humanity.

The thing that annoys me most about GG posting in HTML is that, when I want to respond to one of his rare useful posts (even though I'm using Plain Text to Compose the reply), the sig file is not removed because of a long standing problem in TB/SM where the (HTML) sig file is included with-in the message envelope. :-(

Just select it and delete it. Not that hard.

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop