Web lists-archives.com

Re: A troll among us

On Mon, 9 Oct 2017 18:28:43 -0700, Agaric wrote:

> Some may want to take a second look at where their reply

You mean follow-up; reply = e-mail.

> is headed
> before hitting *Send*

Agent warns me about this when I hit send.

> A certain guy here likes to reply to messages with adolescent remarks,
> and set a Followup header to another group. At least one other poster
> here was recently lured in and made to look dimwitted by the deceit.

GG has been in my global (kill)filter for a while. It wasn't that long
ago that he used a signature where he basically told posters to go f*ck
themselves if they didn't like his HTML postings. He considers it to be
God's gift to humanity.

--
s|b