Web lists-archives.com

Re: Once more - change your passwords on Yahoo.

On 10/5/17 2:07 AM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 10/4/2017 10:42 AM, David E. Ross wrote:
On 10/3/2017 10:43 PM, Andy wrote:
OLD news my passwords are changed monthly :)

"Good Guy" <hello.world@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:hello.world@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
wrote in message news:oPqdndGZevwqyknEnZ2dnUU7-aPNnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx...

     All 3 billion accounts were hacked.  The news is leaking drip by
     drip!!!!!!!!!!

<http://www.reuters.com/article/us-yahoo-cyber/yahoo-says-all-three-billion-accounts-hacked-in-2013-data-theft-idUSKCN1C82O1?utm_source=34553&utm_medium=partner>

     --
     With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer

There is nothing -- NOTHING -- in my Yahoo account that I want to keep
private.  I only login to see the values of certain stocks for which --
in my account -- I (1) created a list and (2) created a format for
display.  I do not care if anyone else sees my list or format.

I use the Yahoo email, and account for nothing private, only as a 'throwaway email account', and the only thing that a hacker could do is find out what news I read.  BTW, changing it now after three years, seems a case of closing the barn door after the horse has been dead three years!

As long as you don't use the password somewhere else. Why change it.

I closed my Yahoo account when they announced they wouldn't honor the Do Not Track setting in browsers.

Not sure if that was before or after the breach.

--
Go Steelers, Pitt and Pens!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>