Web lists-archives.com

Re: Once more - change your passwords on Yahoo.

On 10/3/2017 10:43 PM, Andy wrote:
> OLD news my passwords are changed monthly :)
>

> "Good Guy" <hello.world@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:hello.world@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
> wrote in message news:oPqdndGZevwqyknEnZ2dnUU7-aPNnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx...
>

>     All 3 billion accounts were hacked.  The news is leaking drip by
>     drip!!!!!!!!!!
>
>     <http://www.reuters.com/article/us-yahoo-cyber/yahoo-says-all-three-billion-accounts-hacked-in-2013-data-theft-idUSKCN1C82O1?utm_source=34553&utm_medium=partner>
>
>     --
>     With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer
>     satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.

There is nothing -- NOTHING -- in my Yahoo account that I want to keep
private.  I only login to see the values of certain stocks for which --
in my account -- I (1) created a list and (2) created a format for
display.  I do not care if anyone else sees my list or format.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Yes, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and other
"founding fathers" owned slaves.  However, they created
a nation.  Robert E. Lee, Jefferson Davis, Thomas
"Stonewall" Jackson and other "heroes" of the
Confederacy tried to tear the nation apart.  Statues
and other monuments to those "heroes" of the
Confederacy actually celebrate traitors and treason.

See my <http://www.rossde.com/editorials/edtl_conf_flag.html>.