Web lists-archives.com

Re: Read All About It! Firefox Quantum is coming!

On 9/29/17 8:24 AM, Luis wrote:
Mark12547 wrote:
In article <CuadnU8Qlp_x4FDEnZ2dnUU7-YGdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx says...
This will be the real one when it launches November 14, 2017.

There will always be bugs. ?

Bugs and no extensions :(

I am doing well with these "no extensions":

* uBlock Origin
* IPvFoo
* Hostname in title
* Google(tm) Translator
* Bookmarks Organizer
* Country Flag +
* small-clock
* Tab Center Redux

All of these are WebExtensions and installed in Nightly 58.

Of all of these, the one I consider absolutely essential is some sort of
ad blocker, and I am currently using uBlock Origin for that, though for
those who prefer AdBlock Plus, there is a WebExtensions version of that
available in the AMO Beta channel

Let us know when the following are available:

Screenshot editor

<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search/?q=Screenshot+editor>

Print editor

<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search/?q=Print+editor>

Passwords editor

Built-in Feature.

Passwords exporter

Can't find anything here?

<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search/?q=Password+exporter>

Exif viewer

<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/exif-viewer/>

Javascript on/off

<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/javascript-toggler/>

Enhancer for YouTube

Notice the Search Bar in each page? I'll let you look for this one.

Hint#1: It exists.

Hint#2: The search engine can be added to Firefox and the user doesn't even have to go to the addons.mozilla.org site to search for extensions or themes.

Hint#3: They all should work in 55 and 56, possibly all the way back to 48 is what I hear, but can't confirm.

Thanks

No problem it is a slow day.

--
Go Bucs, Pitt, Steelers and Pens!
How many stand up at home for an anthem?