Web lists-archives.com

Re: TST is a web extension.

On 9/27/2017 4:38 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
The developer of the popular Tree Style Tab add-on for Firefox has published a new version of the add-on to Mozilla AMO that is a WebExtension.

<https://www.ghacks.net/2017/09/27/tree-style-tab-is-a-webextension-now/>

Yes, I noticed it when I went yesterday to get a newer version for Fx ESR (just accidentally upgraded from 45.9 to 52.3). Piro's extensions, which started with Tabbed Browser Extensions for Mozilla Suite (first extension ever created for gecko browsers) which he soon moved to Fx 1.0 when it became available, are the reason I have stayed with Fx all these years. Fx 52 though is HORRIBLE. So, I will not be able, probably, to enjoy this great extension for much longer.