Web lists-archives.com

Re: Problem with images in FaceBook

On 9/28/2017 2:36 PM, Mr. Ed wrote:
On 9/28/17 3:31 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 09/28/2017 08:23 AM, Big Al wrote:
On 09/28/2017 10:47 AM, Mr. Ed wrote:
On 9/28/17 6:38 AM, Mr. Ed wrote:
On 9/27/17 8:39 PM, Mr. Ed wrote:
Yesterday for some strange reason (I probably hit a key at a time I shouldn't
have) I started having problems with images in the postings/ads/friends
sections.  Some show and others don't.  In the friends and ad block no images
show.  In the postings some do and some don't.

Any how, using a clean profile it works as expected.  I checked all my
settings
in 'preferences' they look good.  I deleted all references to http and
https/facebook.com in data manager.  Deleted all the cache files, etc.

I have nothing in the user.js file except for the 'e-mail' reply line.

Anyone run across a similar problem?  If so, where-in did I go wrong?

Sorry, I should have said what program I was using with Win10:

User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:54.0)
Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.51

Problem solved - somehow I got to block images from one site.  Big fingers I
guess.

Don't you just love it when you spill your guts after 2 days of
troubleshooting only to have the solution pop up 10 minutes after you
hit the "send" button.  :-)

This is linked to the phenomenon of seeing your typo just as you hit SEND.
Our gods hate us.

Well, guess at 84½ years old I'm allowed one mistake.  Perhaps dementia settling
in, but dang it I hate it when the solution is ALWAYS the last place you look.
Why can't it be in the first place at least once?

Even it if were the first place, it would still be the last place. Unless of course you are one of those really obsessive people who continues to look for a solution, even though you have already FOUND one. Grin. At least we can add this to the list of 'things to check before asking for help.'