Web lists-archives.com

Re: Problem with images in FaceBook

On 09/28/2017 08:23 AM, Big Al wrote:
On 09/28/2017 10:47 AM, Mr. Ed wrote:
On 9/28/17 6:38 AM, Mr. Ed wrote:
On 9/27/17 8:39 PM, Mr. Ed wrote:
Yesterday for some strange reason (I probably hit a key at a time I shouldn't
have) I started having problems with images in the postings/ads/friends
sections.  Some show and others don't.  In the friends and ad block no images
show.  In the postings some do and some don't.

Any how, using a clean profile it works as expected.  I checked all my settings
in 'preferences' they look good.  I deleted all references to http and
https/facebook.com in data manager.  Deleted all the cache files, etc.

I have nothing in the user.js file except for the 'e-mail' reply line.

Anyone run across a similar problem?  If so, where-in did I go wrong?

Sorry, I should have said what program I was using with Win10:

User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:54.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.51

Problem solved - somehow I got to block images from one site.  Big fingers I guess.

Don't you just love it when you spill your guts after 2 days of
troubleshooting only to have the solution pop up 10 minutes after you
hit the "send" button.  :-)

This is linked to the phenomenon of seeing your typo just as you hit SEND. Our gods hate us.

--
Cheers, Bev
   "No matter how cynical I get, it's just never enough to keep up."