Web lists-archives.com

Problem with images in FaceBook

Yesterday for some strange reason (I probably hit a key at a time I shouldn't
have) I started having problems with images in the postings/ads/friends
sections.  Some show and others don't.  In the friends and ad block no images
show.  In the postings some do and some don't.

Any how, using a clean profile it works as expected.  I checked all my settings
in 'preferences' they look good.  I deleted all references to http and
https/facebook.com in data manager.  Deleted all the cache files, etc.

I have nothing in the user.js file except for the 'e-mail' reply line.

Anyone run across a similar problem?  If so, where-in did I go wrong?

--
"This is America!  You can't make a horse
 testify against himself!"      Mister Ed