Web lists-archives.com

Re: BLOG CRIMINALISSIMO DI PAOLO CARDENÀ = VINCITORI E VINTI! OLTRE A ESSER NOTO PEDOFILO, PAOLO CARDENA' RICICLA

On 26/09/2017 10:25 PM, Richard Alan wrote:
Daniel wrote:

On 26/09/2017 3:14 AM, Good Guy wrote:
On 25/09/2017 17:04, Richard Alan wrote:
I believe C. Ilias moderates .seamonkey the same as he does the
.firefox and .thunderbird groups.

No nothing to do with CL.  He is in charge of FF and TB only.

As I understood it, all mozilla.support.* groups where *all* being
moderated because they are for /support/ not general discussions.
mozilla.support.* includes mozilla.support.seamonkey, indeed, some time
ago *I* even got a warning email from ChrisI because he thought I had
been posting too many general discussion type posts (Who?? Me??
Never!!).

You understand correctly, Daniel. Just remember that the falsely labeled
"Good" Guy spouts crap most of the time (both here in mozilla groups and
in Usenet). He's a prime candidate for your killfile and you won't miss
him.

Unfortunately, Richard, I find all idiots do occasionally (very occasionally, maybe) post some useful stuff. Even, on one occasion, Good Guy posted something I found useful!!

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.48 Build identifier: 20170329183526

Go Dallas Cowgirls!! .... Err!! ... Um!! .. I mean *Go Dallas Cowboys* !!