Web lists-archives.com

Re: BLOG CRIMINALISSIMO DI PAOLO CARDENÀ = VINCITORI E VINTI! OLTRE A ESSER NOTO PEDOFILO, PAOLO CARDENA' RICICLA

On 26/09/2017 10:52, Daniel wrote:

As I understood it, all mozilla.support.* groups where *all* being moderated because they are for /support/ not general discussions. mozilla.support.* includes mozilla.support.seamonkey, indeed, some time ago *I* even got a warning email from ChrisI because he thought I had been posting too many general discussion type posts (Who?? Me?? Never!!).

Yes these NGs are moderated but CL is not in charge of all of them. He has a full-time job as well so he can't do it. Have you thought of you becoming a moderator in SM so that we don't see you here?

Frankly, SM is not a Mozilla product. They are using OS code released by Mozilla but they are not allowed to claim they are part of Mozilla so why you thought we would be interested in this is beyond me. Completely unnecessary to cross-post from other NGs because it has nothing to do with Mozilla products. Although, OT is allowed but SPAM is not. Your post was SPAM.

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.