Web lists-archives.com

Re: BLOG CRIMINALISSIMO DI PAOLO CARDENÀ = VINCITORI E VINTI! OLTRE A ESSER NOTO PEDOFILO, PAOLO CARDENA' RICICLA

On 26/09/2017 13:25, Richard Alan wrote:
Just remember that the falsely labeled
"Good" Guy spouts crap most of the time (both here in mozilla groups and
in Usenet). He's a prime candidate for your killfile and you won't miss
him.

So you think that Daniel is idiot like you not to know this!!

It is because of you we are now getting spam messages here. If Daniel was not stupid enough to cross-post here, we won't have any of your crap but now we have to report the matter to CL to direct us how you can be muzzled.

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.